Brian Patrick Butler
      Michael C. Burgess
      Kylie Young-Harper
      Cortney Palm
      George Jac
      Jayce Venditti
      Christine Wawira

Sadie Katz (Stimme)

Inhalt: Ein junges Paar beschließt während ihres Ausfluges einen Ort zu besuchen, an dem der berüchtigter Mörder, Ed "Hacksaw" Crowe, genau an dem Tag, viele Jahre zuvor getötet, und zu einer urbanen Legende wurde. Aber sie stellen schnell fest, dass die Legende möglicherweise nicht ganz so tot ist wie angenommen...

Trailer:

• ^die maske ist mal richtig abartig. ich mag die optik, bzw. das licht am set. das erinnert etwas an mitte 2000er und indie horror darf ruhig so sein.
      Hacksaw Teaser Trailer (2019) - YouTube
      Bilder
      • HACKSAW Official Trailer 2021 Horror Film - YouTube (1).png

866,76 kB, 1.920×1.080, 36 mal angesehen
      • HACKSAW Official Trailer 2021 Horror Film - YouTube.png

1,17 MB, 1.920×1.080, 50 mal angesehen
    • Sollte der es jemals nach Deutschland schaffen, ui die FSK... :3:
      Wage mal zu behaupten, ungeprüfte Österreich-VÖ, alles andere doch eher unwahrscheinlich.

Für Anthony Leone ist Hacksaw eine art Liebeserklärung an den Originalen TCM ;

Aus einem Interview ;

I saw that you gave thanks to filmmakers Tobe Hooper and Dennis Hopper in the credits of Hacksaw. What was it about their work that you admire and wanted to, in some ways, pay homage to?

The Texas Chain Saw Massacre, in my opinion, is one of the greatest horror films ever made. When I was a kid, I was a fanatic of that film, including the sequel he did. I loved how raw and real the film felt, almost like a documentary. So I tried my best to bring that real, raw feeling to Hacksaw, like Hooper did with Chain Saw. Tried. Dennis Hopper is one of those rare gems I feel we’ll never get again. Easy Rider is one of those movies I can watch every single day and never get tired of it. So, I tried to pull that road trip feeling like Hopper did in Easy Rider. Giving the audience that road trip experience before shit hits the fan (laughs).

If you were granted the opportunity to program a Double Feature at your local Drive-In, what two movies make the bill?

Texas Chain Saw Massacre and Hacksaw (laughs). Texas Chain Saw because that’s a classic and my film because well, it’s new (laughs). I need people to see the film somehow. So that would be pretty cool if it was attached to that bill. Hacksaw definitely has a drive-in appeal to it—for that midnight viewing with the audience—especially during Halloween.
    • ..ich vertrau den schlechten kritiken mal, das er mir gefallen wird. konnte zu einer dvd erstmal nichts finden, was nicht ganz offiziell ist.
      fanfilme mit tcm thematik bieten nicht selten zumindest kurzweilig, gute unterhaltung.